Archer House, Stockport Town Centre65 Archer House John Street, Stockport, SK1 3FX
£635 pcm( £146 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: October 8, 2019
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £732
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- Largest Type on the Development
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Top Floor Position
- Contemporary Open-Plan Accommodation
- High-Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Laminate and Carpet Flooring
- Private Car Park with Allocated Space
- Access Control Entry System
Property SummaryBE QUICK - LARGEST APARTMENT TYPE ON THE DEVELOPMENT - This is an opportunity to rent a spacious fourth floor one bedroom apartment, which is the largest of its type on the development. The property benefits from a dual aspect open plan living room looking towards Stockport Town Centre. There is plenty of room to create a dining area within this 'chic' contemporary living space, complemented by a fitted high-gloss white kitchen with built in appliances, including washer/drier and fridge/freezer. In addition to the generous living area, the apartment benefits from a spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC. Externally there is a private car park with an allocated car parking space, an access controlled entry system into the communal areas with stairs and twin lifts to all floors.
Website reference: 14506
BE QUICK - LARGEST APARTMENT TYPE ON THE DEVELOPMENT - This is an opportunity to rent a spacious fourth floor one bedroom apartment, which is the largest of its type on the development. The property benefits from a dual aspect open plan living room looking towards Stockport Town Centre. There is plenty of room to create a dining area within this 'chic' contemporary living space, complemented by a fitted high-gloss white kitchen with built in appliances, including washer/drier and fridge/freezer. In addition to the generous living area, the apartment benefits from a spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC. Externally there is a private car park with an allocated car parking space, an access controlled entry system into the communal areas with stairs and twin lifts to all floors.
This apartment is offered to let by means of a 12 month Assured Short-hold Tenancy Agreement - subject to contract.
As the sales agent for the ARCHER HOUSE, O'Connor Bowden have been involved since the early planning and construction stages of this development, helping to ensure the completed apartments suit the needs of its residents. The result is a fabulous development of 75 apartments, each with parking, located in the Stockport Town Centre and within the heart the town's business district.
The apartment interior is 'white and bright'. Gloss fitted kitchens with high end touches and integrated appliances combine to provide contemporary and practical open-plan living accommodation. The bedroom is a double sized room and the bathrooms are fitted with white bathroom suites with modern fixtures and fittings.
To complete the finish and design of this amazing 'chic' looking apartment, the property benefits from laminate, carpeting and tiled flooring and modern window coverings.
Each apartment also benefits from its own allocated car parking space within the private car park located within its communal grounds.
Due to the town centre location, close proximity to the town's business district and ease of commuting to nearby Manchester City Centre, by road and rail, apartments within this development are in high demand from professional tenants seeking both convenience and contemporary town centre living.
The apartment includes the following;
• Double Glazed Windows
• Electric Panel Heating
• Video Entry Access Control System
• LED ceiling down lighters
• Laminate and Carpeted Flooring
• TV points in Living room & Bedroom
• Contemporary white gloss Kitchen Units
• Built-in oven, hob, extractor hood
• Washer / Drier
• Fridge / Freezer
• Modern Bathroom Suite with shower over bath
• Lifts to all Floors
• Allocated Car Parking Space
The development is located in the heart of the town's business district, behind Stockport Law Courts and adjacent to the Town Hall and numerous Government office buildings. You could not get a better position for a young professional working in one of the many offices in Stockport. The location provides residents with the convenience for accessing their workplace, numerous town's bars and restaurants nearby for evening entertainment and at the weekend, the town's vast shopping centre and historic market is immediately on hand. ARCHER HOUSE is close to Stockport Collage Campus. The region's main hospital, Stepping Hill, is approximately 1.8 miles south of the development. Stockport is situated to the south of Manchester between Manchester itself and the Cheshire town of Macclesfield. Stockport is only 40 miles from Chester and Liverpool on the east coast and with equal distance to Sheffield on the western edge of the Pennines. Manchester International Airport is approximately 8 miles away making the area a popular housing location for airport workers.
ARCHER HOUSE is located adjacent to the A6, Wellington Road South the main southern artery road leading towards Manchester City Centre. Stockport Bus Terminus and main line railway station for Manchester to London is both a five minute walk away. The railway station is already one of the best connected town centre stations in the UK. For drivers, the M60 orbital motorway is accessed from the town centre at junction 1, within a couple of minutes from ARCHER HOUSE.
Shopping and retail business is centred in and round "Merseyway" retail centre and hosts numerous high street vendors such as River Island, Next, M&S, Primark and Debenhams. The vast retail area is also supported by the large Historic 'old town' Market and Victorian Market Hall together with the Peel Centre, a large modern retail park also adjacent to Merseyway. There are three large superstores in town, Tesco Extra, Sainsbury's and Asda. The new Redrock Leisure destination is to the north side of Merseyway and is Stockport's latest Urban Realm with a 10 screen multiplex cinema, entertainment areas, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Key facilities close to Archer House;
• Mersey Way Shopping Centre
• Historic "old town" Market & Victorian Market Hall
• Redrock Leisure destination
• Stockport Exchange
• Stockport railway and bus station
Stockport Town Centre is not without its culture, being home to; The National Hat Museum, The Staircase House Museum (15th Century House in the historic market place) and the Air Raid Shelters Museum (a WWII museum set deep in the sandstone caves under the town).
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently D
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Archer House, Stockport Town Centre
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded