City Link, Hessel Street, Salford, Manchester1218 City Link Hessel Street, Salford, M50 1DH
£600 pcm( £138 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: April 1, 2020
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £692
- One bedroom apartment
- Second floor
- Juliette balcony
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
Property SummaryCity Link is a popular development located just off Eccles New Road, situated close to many local amenities and with great transport links offering easy access to Manchester City Centre and Salford Quays. SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM, 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT comprising; entrance hallway, open plan living area with 'step-out juliette' balcony, dining area, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, good sized double bedroom and bathroom/WC with shower over bath. The property is offer FURNISHED and car parking is provided.
Website Reference: 13078
City Link is a popular development located just off Eccles New Road, situated close to many local amenities and with great transport links offering easy access to Manchester City Centre and Salford Quays. SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM, 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT comprising; entrance hallway, open plan living area with 'step-out juliette' balcony, dining area, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, good sized double bedroom and bathroom/WC with shower over bath. Car parking space is provided.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Entrance Hall: Entrance door, carpet, lighting, heater
Lounge: Double glazed patio doors to balcony, carpet, lighting, furnishings
Kitchen/Diner: Fitted kitchen with appliances, vinyl flooring, lighting. furnishings
Bedroom 1: Double glazed window, carpet, lighting, furnishings
Bathroom: White bathroom suite with shower over bath, vinyl flooring, lighting
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: B
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please contact our office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
City Link, Hessel Street, Salford, Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded