Gair Road, Reddish, Stockport1 Gair Road Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7LF
£725 pcm( £167 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: March 21, 2019
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Gloss Kitchen
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Off road parking
- Corner Plot with Garden & Patio Area
- Open Plan Living Space
- New Carpets to Lounge & Stairs
Property SummaryTwo bedroom end quasi-semi situated in a popular South Reddish location close to Reddish Vale and the motorway network. All the amenities that Stockport town centre has to offer are only a mile away.
This property comprises; lounge through dining area, stylish white gloss fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor hood, modern family bathroom with shower over bath and two bedrooms, master having fitted wardrobes. To the outside the property is set on a corner plot with a driveway and paved area to the rear. Also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Website Reference: 13991
Two bedroom end quasi-semi situated in a popular South Reddish location close to Reddish Vale and the motorway network. All the amenities that Stockport town centre has to offer are only a mile away.
This property comprises; porch, small hallway, lounge through dining area, stylish white gloss fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor hood, modern family bathroom with shower over bath and two bedrooms, master having fitted wardrobes. To the outside the property is set on a corner plot with a driveway and paved area to the rear. Also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Website Reference: 13991
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: The EPC band is currently D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
Application and Tenancy Fees will apply. The following is a list of costs that may apply:
• 1 Applicant: £180.00
• 2 Applicant: £300.00
• 3 or more Applicants & Companies: £480.00
• Each Guarantor (where applicable): £60.00
• New tenancy fee after ending an existing tenancy £60.00
• Additional or Change of Tenant £180.00
• Late Rent 8 days or more after due date: £36.00
• Payments referred to draw: £30.00
• Return of overpayments: £30.00
• Case papers passed to Legal Advisor: £30.00
• End of tenancy reference request fee: £30.00 (single) £40.00 (joint)
• Collection and Forwarding of post: £30.00
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
INSURANCE & SECURITY:
A condition of the tenancy will be to reimburse the Landlord for any excess sum payable under the Landlord’s Insurance Policy for each part and any claim on the Landlord’s policy resulting from any action or inaction on the part of the Tenant, his invited guests or visitor, in breach of the Tenancy Agreement. (Note: This event pay be covered under the Tenants own home insurance policy): £250.00 per event (maximum).
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone 0161 808 0010.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Gair Road, Reddish, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded