Greg Street, South Reddish, Stockport22 Greg Street South Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7LB
£850 pcm( £196 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: May 7, 2020
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £980
- Newly Refurbished Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen with Bosch Oven
- New Flooring
- Rear Garden & Garage
- Large Conservatory
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Amenities and Transport Links
- Offered Unfurnished
- Sorry No Pets
Property SummaryRECENTLY REFURBISHED WITH NEW KITCHEN AND FLOORING....Three bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular part of South Reddish, Stockport. UPVC Double Glazing, Gas CH, Spacious CONSERVATORY, Detached GARAGE, Modern Bathroom. The accommodation comprises; Hall, Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Conservatory, Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Outside benefits from an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with patio, lawn and a detached garage.
Website reference: 13087
RECENTLY REFURBISHED WITH NEW KITCHEN AND FLOORING....Three bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular part of South Reddish, Stockport. UPVC Double Glazing, Gas CH, Spacious CONSERVATORY, Detached GARAGE, Modern Bathroom. The accommodation comprises; Hall, Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Conservatory, Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Outside benefits from an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with patio, lawn and a detached garage.
Newly painted throughout and benefitting from a new modern kitchen & flooring the property is ready to move straight in to. Briefly comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms & family bathroom. Externally there is a small front garden, good sized rear garden and garage.
Entrance Hall: PVC door, freshly painted, new grey carpet, under-stair cupboard
Lounge: White PVC double glazed bay window with new blinds, freshly painted, new grey carpet, electric fire, lighting, radiator.
Dining Kitchen: White PVC opaque side window, fresh new white and grey kitchen units with integrated Bosch ceramic hob and electric single fan oven & grill, stainless steel extractor hood, new grey laminate flooring, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, lighting, radiator, PVC doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory: White PVC windows & doors, new blinds, ceramic tiled floor, lighting, doors leading to the garden.
Stairs & Landing: White PVC double glazed window, freshly painted, new grey carpet, lighting, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1: White PVC double glazed bay window, freshly painted, new grey carpet, lighting, radiator, TV aerial.
Bedroom 2: White PVC double glazed window, freshly painted, new grey carpet, lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 3: White PVC double glazed window, freshly painted, new grey carpet, lighting, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: White PVC double glazed opaque window, fully tiled walls, grey laminate tile effect vinyl flooring, three piece bathroom suite, chrome towel radiator, lighting.
External: Low maintenance garden to front, lawned rear garden, garage.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band B
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Greg Street, South Reddish, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded