Home Development, Piccadilly, Manchester City CentreHome Development 14 Chapeltown Street, Piccadilly, Manchester City Centre, M1 2AT
£810 pcm( £186 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: August 5, 2019
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £934
- Spacious 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Apartment
- Second Floor Position
- Furnished Accommodation
- Fitted High-Gloss White Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Piccadilly Basin - City Centre
- Convenient Location
- Close to Piccadilly Train Station
Property Summary*** 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** 2 BATHROOMS *** PICCADILLY BASIN *** A spacious 2-bedroom / 2-bathroom second floor apartment located in the Home Development, Chapeltown Street, in the Piccadilly Basin area of Manchester city centre. The apartment is within a 2-minute walk of Piccadilly Station being located between the Station and Piccadilly Village. Furthermore, it is within easy walking distance for Piccadilly Gardens, Market Street, the central shopping area and the ever, popular, vibrant Northern Quarter.
Website Reference: 13214
*** 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** 2 BATHROOMS *** PICCADILLY BASIN *** A spacious 2-bedroom / 2-bathroom second floor apartment located in the Home Development, Chapeltown Street, in the Piccadilly Basin area of Manchester city centre. The apartment is within a 2-minute walk of Piccadilly Station being located between the Station and Piccadilly Village. Furthermore, it is within easy walking distance for Piccadilly Gardens, Market Street, the central shopping area and the ever, popular, vibrant Northern Quarter.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance HALLWAY, open plan LOUNGE, DINING / KITCHEN, 2 Double BEDROOMS, Master bedroom en-suite, larger BATHROOM/WC with modern suite and shower over bath. Electric heating and double glazing is installed.
Laminate floor covering; Access control intercom system.
Double glazed window with blinds, electric panel radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window with blind, laminate floor covering. Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base cupboards, black worktop with inset single drainer 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Integral washing machine, slimline dishwasher, and fridge freezer.
Double glazed window with blind, carpet flooring, electric panel radiator, TV point, double bed, drawers and wardrobe.
3-piece white suite comprising; low level WC, wash hand basin, Bath with shower screen and mixer shower taps. Vinyl flooring, shaver socket, heated chrome towel rail.
Double glazed window with blind, carpet flooring, electric panel radiator, TV point, double bed and drawers.
Double glazed window. 3-piece white suite comprising; low level WC, wash hand basin, Bath with shower screen and mixer shower taps. Vinyl flooring, shaver socket, heated chrome towel rail.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone 0161 808 0010.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Home Development, Piccadilly, Manchester City Centre
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded