Overdale Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire55 Overdale Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 3HL
£950 pcm( £219 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: March 1, 2020
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,096
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Immaculate Presentation
- Popular Residential Location
- Comprehensively Fitted Kitchen
- Built-in Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Washing Machine & Fridge / Freezer
- Modern Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Driveway & Garden Shed
- Longer than average Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Offered Unfurnished
- No Pets
- 12 Month Rental Term
Property SummaryA fabulous 3-bedroom, unfurnished family house, immaculately presented with a good standard of decoration and floor coverings throughout. The property benefits from: a lovely fitted kitchen with breakfast bar; kitchen appliances; modern bathroom with shower; longer than average private, south facing rear lawn garden; driveway and garden shed. The property is also enhanced by double glazing and gas central heating. This home is situated in a very popular residential area of Romiley, close to schools and amenities.
A fabulous 3-bedroom, unfurnished family house, immaculately presented with a good standard of decoration and floor coverings throughout. The property benefits from: a lovely fitted kitchen with breakfast bar; kitchen appliances; modern bathroom with shower; longer than average private, south facing rear lawn garden; driveway and garden shed. The property is also enhanced by double glazing and gas central heating. This home is situated in a very popular residential area of Romiley, close to schools and amenities.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch; Hallway with staircase to the first floor; Lounge with fireplace; Dining / Kitchen. On the first floor there is a Landing, Bathroom / WC with a shower over the bath and 3 bedrooms.
Outside the property provides a private driveway extending along the side of the house, easy to maintain front lawn garden and a larger than average south facing lawn garden with patio
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently rated at band C.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
To be confirmed.
The property is offered for rent by means of a 12-month fixed term assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
The property is Unfurnished, but includes floor coverings and cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer kitchen appliances.
Pets are not accepted for this property.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
WEBSITE REFERENCE: 20106
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Overdale Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded