Poplar Court, Whalley Range, Manchester16 Poplar Court Whalley Range, Manchester, M16 7DH
£695 pcm( £160 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: March 2, 2020
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £801
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT
- CAR PARKING
- FIRST FLOOR POSITION
- FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- Fitted KITCHEN with Appliances
- Modern white BATHROOM with SHOWER
- Walking Distance to CITY CENTRE
- Close to University Campus and Hospitals
Property Summary*** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT *** FIRST FLOOR POSITION *** CAR PARKING *** CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE *** This is a fabulous contemporary 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment located on the edge of the city's southern gateway, within walking distance to the city centre and close to the University campus and Hospitals in the area. The spacious property provides modern living standards with the benefits of; furnishings; modern fitted Kitchen with appliances; 2 double bedrooms; electric heating; double glazing & car parking. Website Reference: 13035
*** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT *** FIRST FLOOR POSITION *** CAR PARKING *** CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE *** This is a fabulous contemporary 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment located on the edge of the city's southern gateway, within walking distance to the city centre and close to the University campus and Hospitals in the area. The spacious property provides modern living standards with the benefits of; furnishings; modern fitted Kitchen with appliances; 2 double bedrooms; electric heating; double glazing & car parking.
Website Reference: 13035
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance HALLWAY; open-plan LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN area with tiles and timber flooring; TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS; a modern white BATHROOM with WC and a shower over bath.
This property has neutral decoration throughout and is offered as furnished accommodation.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
To be confirmed.
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Poplar Court, Whalley Range, Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded