Somers Road, Reddish, Stockport74 Somers Road Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6SL
£900 pcm( £207 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: September 18, 2019
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £980
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GOOD SIZE LAWN GARDEN
- ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
- EXTENDED FITTED KITCHEN
- FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UNFURNISHED WITH FLOORING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
Property Summary*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE *** CUL-DE-SAC *** LAWN GARDEN *** CONSERVATORY *** GARAGE *** A superb and well-appointed extended, family sized three-bedroom semi-detached house, located in a pleasant cul-de-sac with the benefit of a sizable lawn garden and attached garage. The property offers well-presented unfurnished accommodation with floor coverings, gas central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower over the bath and a conservatory leading off the lounge/dining room. This family home is situated in a popular residential area convenient for local amenities.
Website Reference: 15237
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE *** CUL-DE-SAC *** LAWN GARDEN *** CONSERVATORY *** GARAGE *** A superb and well-appointed extended, family sized three-bedroom semi-detached house, located in a pleasant cul-de-sac with the benefit of a sizable lawn garden and attached garage. The property offers well-presented unfurnished accommodation with floor coverings, gas central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower over the bath and a conservatory leading off the lounge/dining room. This family home is situated in a popular residential area convenient for local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance HALL; LOUNGE with DINING area, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN, 3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM with WC. Externally the property benefits from a DRIVEWAY, attached GARAGE, front and rear lawn GARDENS.
Composite pre-finished part glazed front entrance door, vinyl flooring, radiator, staircase leading to first floor, separate access to the Lounge and Kitchen.
Lounge & Dining Area: 6.74m x 3.00m
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, gas fire with surround, ceiling light fittings, 2 x radiators, carpet flooring. Sliding doors leading to:-
Conservatory: 4.16m x 2.60m
UPVC conservatory with doors opening onto the rear garden, radiators, carpet flooring.
Kitchen: 4.76m x 2.32m (max)
An extended fitted kitchen with a range of white contemporary base units, with dark grey work tops over with inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash backs. Built in gas cooker hob with extractor fan over and oven/grill below; space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, under stair storage cupboard, 2 double glazed windows, ceiling spot lights, radiator, vinyl flooring, Door to rear decking and garden.
NB: Plumbing and space for washing machine and drier is provided in the garage.
Double glazed window, staircase balustrade, loft access hatch, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1: 3.88m x 2.97m (to wardrobes)
Double glazed bay window overlooking the front of the property, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.91m
Window to the rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.12m x 1.81m
Double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom: 1.79m x 1.77m
Three-piece white bathroom suite with WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over, ceramic wall tiles, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window.
Vehicle driveway for two cars leading to the garage.
A wider than average attached brick garage with up and over vehicle door, rear courtesy door, light and power, Gas central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Lawn front garden with borders and retaining wall.
Decked rear garden area leading to a lawn side garden with enclosed fencing and boarder.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone 0161 808 0010.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Somers Road, Reddish, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded