Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Greater Manchester69 Trident Apartments Ashton Lane, Sale, M33 6PS
£715 pcm( £165 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: July 24, 2019
- Furnished: Part Furnished
- Deposit: £825
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Contemporary Chic Design
- High Quality Bathroom
- High-gloss modern fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom
- Flooring & Window Blinds
- Allocated Parking
- Ground Floor Position
- Located in Heart of Sale Town Centre
Property Summary*** BE QUICK! - These properties always let fast! *** This apartment provides a superb opportunity to reside in a contemporary 'chic' city living styled apartment located in the heart of Sale town centre, one of Greater Manchester's most sought after southern suburbs. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, making it an ideal let for sharers and professional individuals and couples. The ground floor apartment is further enhanced by an open plan living room / kitchen which is fitted with a range of high-gloss modern units with integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. The property is offered with flooring and window blinds and comes with an allocated car parking space.
Website Ref 24035
*** BE QUICK! - These properties always let fast! *** This apartment provides a superb opportunity to reside in a contemporary 'chic' city living styled apartment located in the heart of Sale town centre, one of Greater Manchester's most sought after southern suburbs. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, making it an ideal let for sharers and professional individuals and couples. The ground floor apartment is further enhanced by an open plan living room / kitchen which is fitted with a range of high-gloss modern units with integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. The property is offered with flooring and window blinds and comes with an allocated car parking space.
The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance area with entry access control; entrance hallway; open plan lounge / diner / kitchen, with contemporary fitted units including integrated oven, hob & extractor units, integrated dishwasher, washer drier and fridge freezer. Two double bedrooms, and bathroom / WC. An allocated car parking space is provided. The property also benefits from double glazing, electric heating, a mechanical air-flow ventilation system and floor coverings throughout.
Entrance door; carpet; electric heating; access to lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen
Wide picture windows with a westerly aspect overlooking the landscaped entrance area; electric heating; carpet / floor tiling; fitted contemporary kitchen units; laminate work tops; stainless steel sink unit; stainless electric oven and hob with extractor fan over; integrated dishwasher, washer / dryer and fridge freezer.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising panel bath with shower fitments and screen over; wash hand basin; low level WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiling; chrome heated towel rail.
Picture window with a westerly aspect; carpet; electric heating.
Picture window with a westerly aspect; carpet; electric heating.
Landscape entrance forecourt; allocated car parking space.
Located in the heart of Sale town centre, on Ashton Lane just 'one-block' from the main A56 Washway Road, means this development is only a short convenient walk to the town's main shopping district, major supermarkets and numerous bars, cafe bars and restaurants. The close proximity of Manchester city centre avails residence to a multi-cultural hub with a wealth of internally acclaimed theatres, museums, art galleries, cocktails bars, nightclubs alongside major high street shops, eminent designer shops and fabulous boutiques. Sale is also surrounded by a number other local attractions and amenities including; the Trafford Centre. Trident Apartments is located just a short distance from the southern point of the M60 orbital motorway providing easy access to the regions motorway network. Manchester International Airport is approximately 4 miles away. Sale is also well served by the Metrolink, providing frequent services to and from Manchester and Altrincham.Photographs used are for illustration purposes only.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:The EPC band is currently E
COUNCIL TAX BAND:To be confirmed.
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone 0161 808 0010.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Greater Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded