Alamein Drive, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire25 Alamein Drive, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 4JW
( £253 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £1,265
- IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME
- Master Bedroom with EN-SUITE & Walk-in Wardrobe
- High-gloss fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern family Bathroom
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- Landscaped Garden with Storage
- Gas CH & Double Glazing
- Furnished Let
Property SummaryA beautifully presented 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house offered for rent as a furnished let with a high standard of fixtures and fittings.
A beautifully presented 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house offered for rent as a furnished let with a high standard of fixtures and fittings.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, a separate Lounge to the front and to the rear an open-plan Dining / Kitchen with ‘Skylight’ window and patio doors to the rear garden. The high-gloss modern fitted kitchen units incorporate integrated appliances. To the rear is also a utility and downstairs WC.
On the first floor there is a Landing, modern family Bathroom / WC, Master Bedroom with a ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. Two further bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes.
Outside is a driveway to the front of the property, side access to the rear where there is a landscaped garden with lawn, boarders, seating area and timber storage shed.
The property provides many features sure to delight its new resident including modern and recent kitchen and bathroom fittings, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, laminate and carpet flooring, all complimented by a range of contemporary furniture items.
The property is located within an established residential area close to the centre of Romiley, which provide a range of local amenities from the village centre, including; independent shops, public park, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and Romiley train station. For families with children, this home is situated within the catchment area for Romiley Primary School, Marple Hall High School and Harrytown RC High School.
One of the main benefits of living in Romiley is the close proximity to the surrounding open countryside with many places accessible within minutes including: Werneth Low Country Park, Etherow Country Park and the Peak Forrest Canal.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Band: To be confirmed.
The property is offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Photographic Gallery Brochure 25 Alamein Drive, Romiley V1
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Alamein Drive, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded