Archer House, Stockport Town Centre66 Archer House John Street, Stockport Town Centre, SK1 3FX
£625 pcm( £144 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £721
- Top Floor Apartment
- Private Car Park with Allocated Space
- 'Chic' Contemporary Apartment
- Recent Residential Development
- Offered Unfurnished
- Modern White Gloss Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances including Washer/Dryer & Fridge/Freezer
- White Bathroom Suite with Shower over Bath
- Town Centre Location
- Close to Motorway, Bus Terminal & Stockport Railway Station
Property Summary*** TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT *** ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE *** RECENT DEVELOPMENT *** This fabulous 1-bedroom apartment is situated within the popular 'Archer House' residential development, located in the heart of the business district of Stockport Town Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to reside in a contemporary styled apartment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including: High-gloss fitted kitchen units; Kitchen Appliances including oven, hob, washer/drier and fridge freezer; Double glazing; LED lighting; Laminate flooring to living area; Carpet to the bedroom.
Website Reference: 14414
*** TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT *** ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE *** RECENT DEVELOPMENT *** This fabulous 1-bedroom apartment is situated within the popular 'Archer House' residential development, located in the heart of the business district of Stockport Town Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to reside in a contemporary styled apartment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including: High-gloss fitted kitchen units; Kitchen Appliances including oven, hob, washer/drier and fridge freezer; Double glazing; LED lighting; Laminate flooring to living area; Carpet to the bedroom.
The accommodation comprises; Communal area with Lift and Stairs to the fourth floor; Open-plan LIVING ROOM with KITCHEN; Spacious BEDROOM and BATHROOM & WC, with shower over the bath. An allocated car parking space is provided.
The apartment also benefits from; access control entry system and twin lifts to all floors.
The property is ideal for the busy young professional working in the town centre or with the need to commute into nearby Manchester.
Stockport is situated to the south of Manchester between Manchester itself and the Cheshire town of Macclesfield. Stockport is only 40 miles from Chester and Liverpool on the east coast and with equal distance to Sheffield on the western edge of the Pennines. Manchester International Airport is approximately 8 miles away making the area a popular housing location for airport workers.
ARCHER HOUSE is located adjacent to the A6, Wellington Road South the main southern artery road leading towards Manchester City Centre. Stockport Bus Terminus and main line railway station for Manchester to London is both a five-minute walk away. The railway station is already one of the best-connected town centre stations in the UK. For drivers, the M60 orbital motorway is accessed from the town centre at junction 1, within a couple of minutes from ARCHER HOUSE.
Shopping and retail business is centered in and round “Merseyway” retail centre and hosts numerous high street vendors such as River Island, Next, M&S, Primark and Debenhams. The vast retail area is also supported by the large Historic ‘old town’ Market and Victorian Market Hall together with the Peel Centre, a large modern retail park also adjacent to Merseyway. There are three large superstores in town, Tesco Extra, Sainsbury’s and Asda. The new Redrock Leisure destination is to the north side of Merseyway and is Stockport’s latest Urban Realm with a 10-screen multiplex cinema, entertainment areas, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Key facilities close to Archer House;
• Mersey Way Shopping Centre;
• Historic “old town” Market & Victorian Market Hall;
• Redrock Leisure destination
• Stockport Exchange
• Stockport railway and bus station
Stockport Town Centre is not without its culture, being home to; The National Hat Museum, The Staircase House Museum (15th Century House in the historic market place) and the Air Raid Shelters Museum (a WWII museum set deep in the sandstone caves under the town).
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
To be confirmed.
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Archer House, Stockport Town Centre
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded