Archer House, Stockport Town Centre41 Archer House 3 John Street, Stockport, SK1 3FX
( £144 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Part Furnished
- Deposit: £720
- One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Furnished Accommodation
- Popular Town Centre Location
- High-Gloss Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances - including dishwasher and washing machine
- Laminate & Carpet Flooring
- Private Allocated Parking Space
- Access Control & Lift and Stairs to All Floors
Property SummaryA modern one bedroom second floor purpose-built apartment with an allocated parking space, located at the very popular Archer House apartment development, in the heart of Stockport Town Centre.
A modern one bedroom second floor purpose-built apartment with an allocated parking space, located at the very popular Archer House apartment development, in the heart of Stockport Town Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to reside in a contemporary styled apartment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including: double glazing, LED lighting, laminate flooring to living area, carpet to the bedroom, kitchen with high-gloss units, integrated appliances with dishwasher and washing machine, modern tiled bathroom.
The apartment also benefits from a private allocated permit-controlled car parking space, access control entry system and twin lifts and stairs to all floors.
Ideal for the young professional. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
The accommodation comprises; open plan living room / kitchen and dining areas, a bedroom and a bathroom with courtesy doors to both the bedroom and the living area.
Archer House is a popular residential development of 75 apartments located in the heart the town's business district.
A ﬁve- minute walk, and you’ll arrive at Stockport’s prime retail destinations; Merseyway Shopping Centre and Redrock Stockport, where there is a cinema, gym, bowling alley, bars, restaurants & an abundance of popular high street shops. Alternatively, you could choose to travel a few junctions along the M60 to the Trafford Centre, ‘the world-renowned shopping and entertainment destination’.
For nights out and entertainment, you are minutes from Stockport’s ‘old town’ with the charm of its ‘olde-worlde’ cobble stones, gaslights, and period buildings. Enjoy vintage market days, an exciting range of independent Bohemian and artisan cafés, bars, restaurants, and shops, all within easy walking distance of your doorstep!
Archer House is located adjacent to the A6, Wellington Road South, the main southern artery road leading towards Manchester City Centre. Stockport Bus Terminus and main line railway station for Manchester to London is both a five-minute walk away. For drivers, the M60 orbital motorway is accessed from the town centre at junction 1, within a couple of minutes from Archer House. Manchester International Airport is approximately 8 miles away.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Letting Property Brochure 41 Archer House
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Archer House, Stockport Town Centre
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded