Box Apartments, Marriott Street, Stockport25 Box Apartments Marriott Street, Stockport, SK1 3PJ
( £132 pw )
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £660
- Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Double Glazing
- Carpet Flooring & Window Blinds
- Close to Town Centre Amenities & Destinations
- Good Public Transport Links
Property SummaryA one-bedroom top floor apartment with parking and views across Stockport Town Centre, which is within walking distance.
A one-bedroom top floor apartment with parking and views across Stockport Town Centre, which is within walking distance.
The apartment is situated in a small, bespoke apartment development of just 25 similar properties, conveniently close to Stockport Town Centre. An ideal home for the younger professional person or couple requiring a base near to the town centre or being close to transport rail bus, road and motorway links for easy commuting in and out of Manchester. The property benefits from carpeted floor coverings, window blinds, electric heating, double glazing, access control intercom and a residents car park with an allocated private car parking space.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal hallway accessed by security intercom and with a staircase and lift to all floors. On entering the apartment, you arrive at a private hallway with access to all rooms. A light, bright open plan living room with wide double-glazed windows provides an area for the lounge and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with modern cupboards and units and includes a built-in oven & hob with extractor fan over, washing machine with dryer and fridge with ice compartment. The bedroom is another light, bright room with a wide double-glazed window. The bathroom includes a modern white 3-piece suite includes a bath with shower over.
Box Apartments are situated just off Higher Hillgate close to and within walking distance to Stockport Town centre where the shopping, entertainment and business districts can be found. Within the town centre there are a range of destinations, amenities and facilities including: Merseyway Shopping centre and the Redrock Leisure complex where these is a cinema, gym, bowling alley, bars, restaurants and an abundance of high street shops and brands. Alternatively, head to the ‘old town marketplace’ with its cobble street and historic buildings to enjoy an exciting range of artisan cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
Stockport public transport interchange, where the train station and bus terminal can be found, is close by providing regular bus and train services in and out of Manchester as well easy road access to the M60 Motorway network.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is D
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Letting Brochure for 25 Box Apartments, Stockport
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Box Apartments, Marriott Street, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded