Box Apartments, Marriott Street, Stockport22 Box Apartments Marriott Street, Stockport, SK1 3PJ
£550 pcm( £126 pw )
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £634
- One Bed Apartment
- Fourth Floor Position
- Unfurnished Let
- Spacious Living Area
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Carpet & Flooring
- Double Glazing
- Car Parking
- Close to Town Centre
Property Summary***VIDEO TOUR***A stylish one bedroom top floor apartment situated within a development of 25 similar properties close to Stockport town centre. This property benefits from pleasant views eastwardly across the town and towards the hills of the Peak District. The accommodation briefly comprises; communal hallway and corridors with lift and staircase access to all floors; private entrance hallway; open plan lounge with kitchen area fitted with 'chic' grey units and appliances comprising - oven/hob; fridge with ice compartment and washer /dryer: double bedroom; bathroom with WC and shower over the bath. Outside there is an allocated car parking space. Additionally the property benefits from carpeting, electric heating and double glazing. The property is ideal for a busy profession person or couple, perhaps working in Stockport town centre or local area or with the need for a convenient commute by rail or the motorway network.
Website Reference: 13817
***VIDEO TOUR***A stylish one bedroom top floor apartment situated within a recent development of 25 similar properties close to Stockport town centre. This property benefits from pleasant views eastwardly across the town and towards the hills of the Peak District.
The accommodation briefly comprises; communal hallway and corridors with lift and staircase access to all floors; private entrance hallway; open plan lounge with kitchen area fitted with 'chic' grey units and appliances comprising - oven/hob; fridge with ice compartmentand washing /dryer: double bedroom; bathroom with WC and shower over the bath. Outside there is an allocated car parking space.
Additionally the property benefits from carpeting, electric heating and double glazing.
The property is ideal for a busy profession person or couple, perhaps working in Stockport town centre or local area or with the need for a convenient commute by rail or the motorway network.
Communal Hallway - Access control system; staircase and lift from all floors;
Entrance Hallway - Carpet; electric wall heater; access to living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen - Wide double glazed window; fitted contemporary cupboards with work top and single drainer sink units; oven & hob with extractor fan over; washer/dryer and fridge with ice compartment; built in storage cupboard for water cylinder; television aerial socket; power points; electric wall heater; carpeting & flooring.
Bedroom - Wide double glazed window; electric wall heater; power points; carpet.
Bathroom / WC - Modern three piece white bathroom suite comprising; low level WC, wash-hand basin, panelled bath with shower fitting over; wall tiling; electric heating; vinyl flooring.
Outside - Allocated car parking space
EPC Band: E
Council Tax Band: A
Box Apartments is situated between Marriot Street and Holt Street, just off Higher Hillgate, close to Stockport town centre and the town's main shopping area, "Mersey Way" retail centre, which is in the heart of Stockport and hosts numerous high street vendors such as River Island, Next, Primark and Debenhams. There are also a range of venues for evening entertainment from bowling and cinemas to restaurants, bars and night clubs. The development is also convenient for numerous commerce related employers.
Public transport links to and from Manchester by road, bus and train. The M60, Manchester orbital motorway can be access at junction 1, within a few minutes by car.
Stockport Collage Campus is adjacent to the development as well as Stockport Police Headquarters, Stockport County Court and the Town Hall with numerous associated local authority support offices. Stepping Hill Hospital is approximately 1.8 miles from the property.
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Box Apartments, Marriott Street, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded