City Link, Hessel Street, Salford M50 1DH1110 City Link Hessel Street, Salford, M50 1DH
£595 pcm( £137 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £686
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Fully Furnished Accommodation
- First Floor Position
- French Windows and Balcony
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Car Parking
- Close to Salford Quays & Media City
Property SummaryMODERN SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT situated in this stylish development located just off Eccles New Road. Situated close to Salford Quays and a short drive or tram journey to and from Manchester city centre and ideally suited for a professional person or couple. The open plan living area leads to French doors and a balcony for a little bit of personal outdoor space. The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and the apartment comes fully furnished.
Website Reference: 20109
MODERN SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT situated in this stylish development located just off Eccles New Road. Situated close to Salford Quays and a short drive or tram journey to and from Manchester city centre and ideally suited for a professional person or couple. The open plan living area leads to French doors and a balcony for a little bit of personal outdoor space. The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and the apartment comes fully furnished.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge with balcony, fully fitted kitchen with appliances including fridge freezer and washer/dryer, one double bedroom and bathroom. This apartment is offered fully furnished and with car parking.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please contact our office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
City Link, Hessel Street, Salford M50 1DH
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded