City Link, Hessel Street, Salford M50 1DH1110 City Link Hessel Street, Salford, M50 1DH
( £160 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £800
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Walk On Balcony
- Residents Car Parking
- Access Control Entry
- Open Plan Living
- Kitchen Appliances
- Close to Tram Stop
- Near to Salford Quays and Media City
- Furnished Accommodation
Property SummaryA modern one bedroom first floor furnished apartment with French doors onto a walk-on balcony and residents car parking.
A modern one bedroom first floor furnished apartment with French doors onto a walk-on balcony and residents car parking.
This purpose-built apartment provides is situated in the popular City Link development and is offered for rent with furniture and appliances for a 12-month period. The property is well presented and benefits from mainly carpet flooring, window blinds, electric heating, double glazing, access control entry, walk-on balcony, car parking and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Communal entrance area and hallways leading to the apartment. The private entrance hallway provides access to all rooms and contains a storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. An open plan living area with a lounge leading to double glazed patio doors which open onto a small private balcony, providing the benefit of some personal outdoor space. Positioned to the opposite end of the lounge and is fitted with a range of timber wall and base cupboards with a contrasting grey worktop. There is a built-in cooker hob and oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a bedroom and bathroom with a modern suite. The development is set within communal landscaped grounds and the residents car park.
With City Link being positioned opposite Weate Metrolink Tram Stop, the apartment is conveniently located for commuting into Manchester City Centre, Salford Quays and Media City. There are further beneficial transport links, being close to the junction with the M602 and the M60 motorway networks.
The apartment is within easy distance of many amenities from local convenience stores to major retailers. Eccles Town Centre, Salford City Centre, Salford Quays, Media City, Salford Royal Hospital and Trafford Park are all within walking distance or a short drive away.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently B
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Lettings Brochure for City Link, Salford
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
City Link, Hessel Street, Salford M50 1DH
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded