Croston Terrace, Old Trafford, Manchester3 Croston Terrace, Old Trafford, Manchester, Ayres Road, M16 7FD
£950 pcm( £219 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,095
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Refreshed Interior
- Secure Gated Parking Area
- 2 Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Kitchen Appliances
- Rear Garden / Outside Space
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Unfurnished with Floor Coverings
Property SummaryA fabulous four double bedroom, three storey town house providing versatile accommodation with the benefit of a courtyard style secure gated car parking area to the rear with two allocated car parking spaces.
A fabulous four double bedroom, three storey town house providing versatile accommodation with the benefit of a courtyard style secure gated car parking area to the rear with two allocated car parking spaces.
This superb home features: new laminate flooring to the Lounge; double opening glazed doors from the lounge to the rear garden; fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge and washing machine; downstairs WC; 2 built in store cupboards; gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway; downstairs WC; Kitchen / Dining room and Lounge to the rear. On the first floor there is Landing leading to two double bedrooms, bathroom with WC and a walk-in store cupboard. The staircase leads to a second floor landing with two further bedrooms. Outside the property has a small forecourt front garden and an enclosed easy to maintain rear garden with rear gate leading to the communal courtyard car park with secure gated access for all residents.
The property forms part of a bespoke residential development, completed in 2015 and is situated in an extremely convenient location, close to Manchester City Centre as well as local amenities and transport services provided within the Old Trafford area.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently B
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Band: To be confirmed.
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Croston Terrace, Old Trafford, Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded