Greenway, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire53 Greenway, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 4HH
( £196 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £980
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Long Rear Garden
- New Carpets
- Recent Decoration
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garden Shed & Greenhouse
Property SummaryA well-presented, recently refreshed two double bedroomed house with a long lawned rear garden.
A well-presented, recently refreshed two double bedroomed house with a long lawned rear garden.
This is an ideal home for a small family or couple who would welcome the benefit of reasonable sized gardens. The property has recently been prepared for letting with fresh decoration and new carpets. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, a modern bathroom with tiled walls and flooring.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Ground Floor: Entrance porch leading into a hallway providing access to the lounge and with an enclosed staircase leading to the first floor. The lounge is located to the front of property with a walk-in bay window overlooking the front garden. A door leads to the Kitchen, fitted with contemporary coloured grey wall and base units with a fitted cooker and oven. There is space of under unit appliance and an open, walk-in storage area under the stairs. A rear porch / utility room provides access to the rear garden and contains a large walk-in shelved pantry / cupboard.
First Floor: The landing provides a storage cupboard. Bedroom one is to the front of the property and included a walk-in wardrobe area. Bedroom is a double sized bedrooms and offers countryside views across the rear gardens. A modern tiled bathroom is fitted with a P shaped bath with shower over.
Outside: The front garden is enclosed by mature privet hedging and contains a lawn garden with boarders. A gated side pathway leads to the rear with a patio area next to the house, leading onto a mainly lawn garden, which is enclosed by fencing and planted borders. A timber garden shed and greenhouse is also provided.
The property is located within an established residential area close to the centre of Romiley, which provide a range of local amenities from the village centre, including; independent shops, public park, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and Romiley train station. For families with children, this home is situated within the catchment area for Romiley Primary School, Marple Hall High School and Harrytown RC High School.
Set back from the roadside by a grass green and parking area, a degree of privacy is created.
One of the main benefits of living in Romiley is the close proximity to the surrounding open countryside with many places accessible within minutes including: Werneth Low Country Park, Etherow Country Park and the Peak Forrest Canal.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Letting Brochure for Greenway, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Greenway, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded