Guywood Lane, Romiley, StockportFlat 3 2a Guywood Lane, Romiley, Stockport, SK6 4AN
£650 pcm( £150 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £750
- One Bedroom Duplex Flat
- First Floor Position
- Located in Romiley Village Centre
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Double Bedroom with Roof Lights
- Modern Shower Room
- Access Control Entry System
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
Property Summary*** ONE BEDROOM DUPLEX FLAT *** A spacious one bedroomed top floor duplex flat conveniently located in the heart of Romiley Village, next to Romiley railway station. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary lime oak, wood grain effect units incorporating appliances including; hob, oven/grill, extractor, washing machine, fridge and freezer. The stairs take you to the double sized bedroom which has roof lights and the shower room has a modern white suite and is partially tiled. Additional benefits are central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. This property is perfect for the single professional or couple looking for affordable accommodation convenient for local amenities and with easy access to public transport for commuting.
Website Reference: 20205
*** ONE BEDROOM DUPLEX FLAT *** A spacious one bedroomed top floor duplex flat conveniently located in the heart of Romiley Village, next to Romiley railway station. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary lime oak, wood grain effect units incorporating appliances including; hob, oven/grill, extractor, washing machine, fridge and freezer. The stairs take you to the double sized bedroom which has roof lights and the shower room has a modern white suite and is partially tiled. Additional benefits are central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. This property is perfect for the single professional or couple looking for affordable accommodation convenient for local amenities and with easy access to public transport for commuting.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Communal Entrance door, hallway and staircase; Apartment HALLWAY with access to the open plan living room/kitchen and stairs to the bedroom and shower room.
The flat is located on the corner of Compstall Road and Guywood Lane, next to Romiley train station. Romiley offers a wide range of local amenities from the village centre, including; independent shops, Sainsbury’s local, Church, Public Park, Coffee Shops, Public Houses, Restaurants & Take-aways. The train station allows for easy commuting to Manchester Piccadilly. The M60 orbital motorway can be accessed from Junction 25 at nearby Bredbury and frequent buses provide public transport to Stockport on the Romiley / Marple circular routes.
One of the main benefits of living in Romiley is the close proximity to the surrounding open countryside with many places accessible within minutes including: Werneth Low Country Park, Etherow Country Park, The Etherow and Goyt Valleys, Brabyns Park, The Peak Forrest Canal, Chadkirk Chapel and Woodlands and Marple Dale.
Shared with four flats, the ground floor entrance has a stair case leading to the first floor landing.
Access through a pre-finished light Oak entrance door; intercom for access control system; inset ceiling spot lights; carpet flooring.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen Area:
Accessed from the hallway via a pre-finished internal oak door.
2 x UPVC double glazed windows; double radiator; inset ceiling spot lighting; telephone point; TV aerial points; carpet flooring.
1 x UPVC double glazed window; fitted with a range of contemporary lime oak, wood grain effect units; complementary work top surfaces with upstand and inset sink unit and drainer; 4 ring electric cooker hob; electric oven & grill; stainless steel chimney extractor fan; integrated washing machine; integrated under unit fridge and under unit freezer; vinyl flooring.
2 x UPVC double glazed roof lights; radiator; lighting; carpet flooring.
A modern shower room with a stand alone shower; WC and vanity wash hand basin with high gloss unit below; UPVC double glazed roof light; lighting; vinyl flooring.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band E
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band A
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Guywood Lane, Romiley, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded