Higher Bents Lane, Bredbury, Stockport, Cheshire6 Higher Bents Lane Bredbury, Stockport, SK6 2JN
£575 pcm( £132 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £663
- Two Bedroomed House
- Enclosed South-West Rear Garden Yard
- French Doors opening onto rear
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Two Basement Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Railway Station & Motorway Network
- Unfurnished Let
Property SummaryA two-bedroomed terraced house with the benefit of two reception rooms, a two-roomed basement and a south-westerly facing enclosed paved rear garden yard. The property is offered to let unfurnished with the inclusion of floor coverings. Gas central heating is installed and UPVC double glazed windows are fitted throughout, including a 'French Doors' opening onto the rear garden yard from the dining / sitting room. The property is located in a popular residential area, close to daily amenities. It is also ideal for the commuter with Bredbury railway station being within reasonable walking distance and Junction 25 of the M60 being less than a mile away.
Website Reference: 15158
A two-bedroomed terraced house with the benefit of two reception rooms, a two-roomed basement and a south-westerly facing enclosed paved rear garden yard. The property is offered to let unfurnished with the inclusion of floor coverings. Gas central heating is installed and UPVC double glazed windows are fitted throughout, including a 'French Doors' opening onto the rear garden yard from the dining / sitting room. The property is located in a popular residential area, close to daily amenities. It is also ideal for the commuter with Bredbury railway station being within reasonable walking distance and Junction 25 of the M60 being less than a mile away.
Website Reference: 15158
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, Dining / Sitting Room, Kitchen, Two Basement Rooms, First floor Landing, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom with WC. Outside the property provides a paved enclosed rear garden yard.
UPVC front door, meter cupboard.
Lounge: 3.732m x 5.058m (maximum)
UPVC double glazed window with leaded glass design to the front of the property, 2 radiators, spindled staircase to the first floor, access to basement staircase, laminate flooring.
Dining Room: 3.732m x 4.041m
UPVC double glazed French Doors opening onto the rear garden, feature electric fire and surround, 2 radiators, carpet flooring.
Kitchen: 2.185m x 2.676m
A compact kitchen with base cupboard, drawer unit, two wall cupboards, worktop surfaces, fitted gas cooker hob and electric oven, in set single drainer stainless steel sink unit, UPVC double rear window and UPVC glazed side ‘stable door’.
A useful storage basement is situated below the lounge and dining room.
Bedroom 1: 3.732m x 4.058m
UPVC double glazed window with leaded glass design to the front of the property, double paneled radiator, built in cupboard, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: 4.04m1 x 1.982m
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
Fitted with a modern light grey coloured bathroom suite comprising; paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. UPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, vinyl floor covering.
There is enclosed paved private rear garden yard with walling and fence boarders. The garden has a south-westerly aspect.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band A
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Higher Bents Lane, Bredbury, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded