Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport12 Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7DG
( £242 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,210
- 3 Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Contemporary High-Gloss Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Lounge plus Study or Playroom
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Lawn Garden
Property SummaryA 3 double bedrooms semi-detached house offering excellent unfurnished family accommodation within a popular residential area.
A 3 double bedrooms semi-detached house offering excellent unfurnished family accommodation within a popular residential area.
The property is presented in a good condition and provides spacious family size accommodation with the benefit of a study/playroom, 3 double bedrooms, a separate WC and a good size lawned rear garden. A contemporary high-gloss fitted kitchen with appliances and modern bathroom suite complements this home. Gas central heating and double glazing is installed.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Entrance hallway, separate lounge with a gas fire, a dining / kitchen with a patio door from the dining area to the garden and a comprehensively fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and oven hob provided. There is a separate room ideal for use as a home study or playroom.
Three double sized bedrooms are sure to suite the family needs. A modern bathroom with a corner bath with a shower over and a separate room for the WC.
Outside there is a walled front garden, and a driveway providing off-road parking. The rear garden is a good size enclosed garden with lawn and patio seating & BBQ area.
Hopedale Road, is within an established residential area, situated in the popular South Reddish area of Stockport, with Reddish Vale High School, Reddish Vale Country Park and Reddish Vale Golf Club, all within easy walking distance of the property. Local shopping and amenities can be found at nearby Houldsworth Square and within a few minutes’ drive or bus ride you can be in the heart of Stockport town centre with its many shopping and leisure amenities. Public transport is readily available to Stockport and Manchester, as well as easy access to the southern sections of the M60 motorway network.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently D
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Letting Brochure for 12 Hopedale Road, Reddish
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded