Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport12 Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport, Stockport, SK5 7DG
£995 pcm( £229 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,148
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- White Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom with Separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Property Summary**AVAILABLE NOW** Extended semi-detached property with three double bedrooms situated in a popular residential area of South Reddish. Offered UNFURNISHED. Ideal for a growing family this home provides plenty of space indoors and out. Briefly comprising; hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, study/playroom to the ground floor and to the first floor; three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC, Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio area and to the front a driveway and walled garden.
Website Reference: 20204
**AVAILABLE NOW** Extended semi-detached property with three double bedrooms situated in a popular residential area of South Reddish. Offered UNFURNISHED. Ideal for a growing family this home provides plenty of space indoors and out. Briefly comprising; hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, study/playroom to the ground floor and to the first floor; three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC, Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio area and to the front a driveway and walled garden.
Entrance Hall: Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window, laminate flooring, lighting, radiator.
Lounge: Double glazed windows, carpet, lighting, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Room: Double glazed patio doors, double glazed window, tiled flooring, lighting, radiator.
Kitchen: Double glazed window, vinyl flooring, lighting, white gloss kitchen, integrated under counter fridge and freezer, oven, hob & extractor hood, space for washing machine.
Study: Double glazed window, flooring, lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 1: Double glazed window, laminate flooring, lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 2: Double glazed window, carpet, lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 3: Double glazed window, laminate flooring, lighting, radiator.
Bathroom: Double glazed window, flooring, part tiled walls,lighting, towel radiator, corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, storage cupboard
Separate WC: Double glazed window, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, lighting, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
External: Front – driveway, walled garden. Rear – patio area, lawn.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band B
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Hopedale Road, Reddish, Stockport
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded