Mottershead Court, Upton, Chester12 Mottershead Court, Upton Dene, Chester, CH2 1FA
£725 pcm( £167 pw )
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £836
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor Position
- Popular Residential Location and Development
- White Gloss Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen Appliances Included
- Modern Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Unfurnished with Carpets & Flooring
Property SummaryA 2-bedroom first floor apartment located in a recently built and very popular residential development, situated off Liverpool Road and close to the Countess of Chester Hospital.
A 2-bedroom first floor apartment located in a recently built and very popular residential development, situated off Liverpool Road and close to the Countess of Chester Hospital.
This superb apartment is offered unfurnished with benefit of flooring, integrated kitchen appliances and fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom. Furthermore, there is a spacious Lounge, a modern four-piece bathroom which is a ‘Jack & Jill’ design and includes both a bath and a separate shower cubicle; gas central heating; double glazing and an allocated parking is provided in a private residents car park, which also includes additional visitor parking bays.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hallway with intercom access control; a spacious dual aspect Living Room with opening into a Kitchen, which is fitted with white gloss cupboards and units, an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is a spacious master bedroom with direct access to the bathroom, a further single bedroom with wall to wall sliding mirrored wardrobes and modern bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The apartment is located on a recent resident and highly popular residential development, accessed from a private courtyard style residents car park. The property is situated close to the Countess of Chester Hospital and only a few miles from Chester City Centre.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band B
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Website Reference: 20183
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Mottershead Court, Upton, Chester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded