Ideal family home with front and rear gardens and off road parking. Three bed detached property in a popular residential area briefly comprising; downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen /diner with patio doors to the garden, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. Close to amenities and a good selection of primary schools and nearby railway links.
Entrance Hall: Entrance door leading to internal vestibule and downstairs WC/cloakroom.
Lounge: Open plan lounge with carpet, fire place, radiator & double glazed windows
Dining Room: PVC patio doors leading to the garden, laminate flooring, radiator, understair cupboard.
Kitchen: Double glazed window, fitted kitchen including oven, hob, extractor, washing machine & fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1: Double glazed window, carpet, radiator.
En-suite: Double glazed window, vinyl flooring, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom 2: Double glazed window, carpet, radiator
Bedroom 3: Double glazed window, carpet, radiator
Bathroom: Double glazed window, vinyl flooring, WC, wash hand basin, bath, radiator
External: Lawn & driveway to front and enclosed lawn & patio area to rear.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
O’Connor Bowden has not checked any mains or private utility services at this property, neither have we received confirmation or sought confirmation from the statuary bodies of the presence of these services and their function. O’Connor Bowden cannot confirm services are in working order. O’Connor Bowden has not checked any of the appliances, electrical, heating or plumbing systems at this property. All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering into a contract and we recommend and advise any prospective purchaser to obtain advice and verification from their solicitor and / or surveyor on all
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
All measurements are approximate.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded