Station Road, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire42 Station Road Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6ND
( £196 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £980
- Modern Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Fitted Furniture to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Lawn Garden
- Allocated Drive / Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
Property Summary***STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE*** MODERN HOUSE*** WELL PRESENTED*** This superb modern family house offers well-proportioned 3 bedroomed accommodation with three WC's and two bathrooms. The property is offered To Let on unfurnished terms with floor and window coverings included. The features of this property include; Downstairs WC; Separate Lounge; Dining / Fitted Kitchen with Patio Doors opening onto an enclosed lawn garden; Master Bedroom with Fitted Furniture and an En-suite Shower Room; Gas Central Heating; UPVC Double Glazing and a rear allocated driveway.
Website Reference: 13038
***STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE*** MODERN HOUSE*** WELL PRESENTED*** This superb modern family house offers well-proportioned 3 bedroomed accommodation with three WC's and two bathrooms. The property is offered To Let on unfurnished terms with floor and window coverings included. The features of this property include; Downstairs WC; Separate Lounge; Dining / Fitted Kitchen with Patio Doors opening onto an enclosed lawn garden; Master Bedroom with Fitted Furniture and an En-suite Shower Room; Gas Central Heating; UPVC Double Glazing and a rear allocated driveway.
The property is located within a popular residential area, close to local shops and North Reddish railway station.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway, Downstairs WC, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining / Kitchen with a range of fitted units, worktop surfaces and integrated oven & hob. On the first floor there is a Landing, three Bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room and family Bathroom with WC and shower taps over the bath. Externally the property has front and rear lawn gardens, the rear being enclosed with high timber fencing. A separate car parking space / driveway is allocated to the property at the rear.
UPVC entrance door, carpet floor covering, paneled radiator.
UPVC double glazed window with horizontal blinds to the front of the property, white WC and wash hand basin, vinyl floor covering.
UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property with vertical blinds, carpet flooring, 2 double radiators, Electric fire with feature surround and hearth.
Dining / Kitchen:
Kitchen Area: Fitted with a range of modern Beech effect units comprising; 5 x base cupboards, 4 x wall cupboards and a drawer unit. Dark grey speckled worktop surfaces with an inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel integrated oven/grill, cooker hob and extractor. Vinyl floorcovering.
Dining Area: UPVC double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden, carpet flooring, double radiator.
Staircase to the landing.
UPVC double glazed window vertical blinds, carpet floor covering, radiator. Fitted with a range of Beech effect bedroom furniture consisting of; 1 x double mirrored wardrobe, 2 x single mirrored wardrobes, 2 x bedside cabinets, single drawer desk / dressing table unit.
En-Suite Shower Room:
UPVC double glazed window horizontal blinds, vinyl floor covering, radiator. White wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with screen. Shaver socket.
UPVC double glazed window vertical blinds, carpet floor covering, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window vertical blinds, carpet floor covering, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window vertical blinds, vinyl floor covering, radiator. White wash hand basin, low level WC, Bath with shower mixer taps over, shaver socket.
Front and rear lawn gardens. The rear garden being enclosed with high timber fencing. A separate car parking space / driveway is allocated to the property at the rear.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band C
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Station Road, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded