Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire106 Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 3AN
( £196 pw )
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £980
- Newly Refurbished 2 Bedroom End Terrace
- Additional Basement Room with Window
- New Contemporary Shower Room
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob
- New Flooring
- Permit Parking Available
- Close to Romiley Village & Train Station
Property SummaryA superb 2-bedroom end terrace house, completely refurbished with new kitchen, new bathroom, redecoration and new flooring, with the added benefit of a usable basement room.
A superb 2-bedroom end terrace house, completely refurbished with new kitchen, new bathroom, redecoration and new flooring, with the added benefit of a usable basement room.
This immaculate, as new condition, property is perfect for the young professional individual or couple looking for a cozy cottage with a contemporary interior to make home. The key features include:
New Shaker style kitchen
Integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob
New contemporary bathroom with Black fittings
New carpet and tiled flooring throughout
Double glazing & electric heating
Aside from the usual expected accommodation, this home also has the added benefit of a basement room with window to the rear, a perfect space to be used as TV snug, home office, music or gaming room – the choice is yours!
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Ground Floor: A carpeted lounge is positioned to the front of the property with a focal fireplace area. The kitchen is to the rear with a rear door leading to steps, which take you down to a rear yard and staircases to the first floor and basement. The kitchen is fitted with a range of shaker styled grey units with a contrasting laminate timber worktop with integrated fridge freezer and oven.
First Floor: 2 bedrooms are positioned either side of the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including a large walk in shower complimented by a black edge screen and accessories.
Basement: a basement room is situated to the rear of the property with plastered walls, lighting and carpeting. A window providing natural light is situated to the rear.
Outside: The property has a small shared enclosed yard access from the kitchen. A parking permit can be obtained for the neighbouring car park located off Hillrise.
Positioned within the central area of Romiley village, with its many independent shops, beauty salons, café bars, restaurants and pubs, and even a small Sainsbury’s, there are a fantastic range of amenities close to hand. If you like to escape the hum drum of everyday life there are some lovely walks just moments from your front door, particularly the Peak Forest canal and Chadkirk country park and woodlands. Walk a little further to Etherow or Werneth Low where there is a plethora of beautiful places to visit and explore.
Romiley train station is in easy walking distance, with regular trains getting you in to Manchester City centre within 30 minutes, perfect for commuting, shopping and all-round entertainment. The M60 motorway junction is at nearby Bredbury, approximately 2 miles away.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently E
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Lettings Brochure for Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded