Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire58a Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 3AA
( £115 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £576
- Studio Flat
- Furnished Accommodation
- First Floor Position
- Open Plan Living & Sleeping Area
- Separate Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Close to Romiley Station & Amenities
Property Summary**AVAILABLE NOW** Furnished Studio Flat situated in the centre of Romiley Village and close to all amenities including Romiley Station. Located on the first floor, this studio flat would be an ideal property for a single person or young couple. The accommodation includes an entrance staircase & landing, a bright fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom with a shower over the bath and an open plan living/sleeping area. Offered furnished and benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating.
Website Reference: 20218
**AVAILABLE NOW** Furnished Studio Flat situated in the centre of Romiley Village and close to all amenities including Romiley Station. Located on the first floor, this studio flat would be an ideal property for a single person or young couple. The accommodation includes an entrance staircase & landing, a bright fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom with a shower over the bath and an open plan living/sleeping area. Offered furnished and benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating.
Romiley offers a wide range of local amenities from the village centre, including; independent shops, Sainsbury’s local, Churches, Public Park, Coffee Shops, Public Houses, Restaurants & Take-aways. The train station allows for easy commuting to Manchester Piccadilly. The M60 orbital motorway can be accessed from Junction 25 at nearby Bredbury and frequent buses provide public transport to Stockport on the Romiley / Marple circular routes.
One of the main benefits of living in Romiley is the close proximity to the surrounding open countryside with many places accessible within minutes including: Werneth Low Country Park, Etherow Country Park, The Etherow and Goyt Valleys, Brabyns Park, The Peak Forrest Canal, Chadkirk Chapel and Woodlands and Marple Dale.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Ground Floor: Entrance doorway leading to stairs and landing. Double glazed door, lighting, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge/Bedroom: Double glazed window, laminate flooring, lighting, radiator and furnishings.
Kitchen: Double glazed window, vinyl flooring, lighting, radiator, white wooden wall & base units, gas oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, combi boiler.
Bathroom: Double glazed window, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, white bathroom suite with shower over bath and glass screen, storage cupboard, lighting
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Band D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band A
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded