The Deck, Mersey Road, Runcorn, Cheshire46 The Deck, Lock 4 Mersey Road, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1GH
( £137 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Part Furnished
- Deposit: £685
- Sixth Floor Contemporary Apartment
- Stunning Waterside Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room & Separate Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Resident Parking Space
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Furnished Accommodation
Property SummaryA top floor two double bedroomed contemporary waterside apartment with stunning views.
A top floor two double bedroomed contemporary waterside apartment with stunning views.
This fabulous sixth floor apartment is situated within Lock 4 of the popular The Decks development, a waterside residential complex built to resemble six marine vessels alongside the Manchester Ship Canal and River Mersey. This home provides many benefits for the new occupier including: modern furnishing items, carpet flooring, window blinds, electric heating, double glazing, access control intercom and parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
The communal entrance provides a staircase and lift to the sixth floor. The entrance hallway gives access to all rooms and provides a storage cupboard, which also houses the hot water cylinder. The open plan living quarters provide a lounge area with space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is to the back of the room, with contemporary grey fitted cupboards and built-in appliances including oven and hob, fridge / freezer, and washer/dryer. There are two double sized bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room. There is a separate main bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside the development is set within hardscaped waterside grounds with car parking.
The design and position of The Deck meets all the requirements of today's modern day cosmopolitan lifestyle desires. Enjoying a great location, being only a few minutes from Runcorn town centre and yet within easy reach of Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, Manchester and Chester city centres thereby making this apartment ideally placed for the business commute or evening and weekend entertainment and pleasure.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Letting Brochure for 46 the Deck
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
The Deck, Mersey Road, Runcorn, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded