The Linen Quarter, Manchester M15 6AZ56 The Linen Quarter, Denmark Road, Manchester, M15 6AZ
( £213 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £1,065
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Gated & Access Control
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Communal Garden
- Close to City Centre, University & Manchester Royal Hospitals
Property SummaryA modern two bedroomed, two-bathroom, apartment with parking within a secure gated development, close to the University & Manchester Royal Infirmary.
A modern two bedroomed, two-bathroom, apartment with parking within a secure gated development, close to the University & Manchester Royal Infirmary.
This is a stylish two bedroom furnished apartment with a main bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Further complemented by an open-plan living room with a modern high-gloss fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The well-presented furnished accommodation has double glazing and electric heating and further benefits from being in a gated complex with intercom access control, an allocated car parking space and use of a shared residents raised garden
The accommodation briefly comprises: communal entrance; entrance hallway, open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen area, two bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room and a sperate bathroom/wc with a shower above the bath.
The apartment is located on the ever popular ‘Linen Quarter’ development, just off Oxford Road, on the southern edge of the city centre. The Linen Quarter is within a moment walking distance to Whitworth Park, Manchester Royal Infirmary and Central Manchester University Hospitals and many related medical faculties. The property is also close to Manchester’s University City Centre and Fallowfield campus, as well all the facilities with Manchester city centre.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Lettings Brochure for 56 The Linen Quarter, Manchester M15 6AZ
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
The Linen Quarter, Manchester M15 6AZ
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded