The Penthouses, Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Cheshire68d Trident Apartments Ashton Lane, Sale, M33 6PS
£825 pcm( £190 pw )
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £951
- Modern Penthouse
- Eighth Floor with Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- White Gloss Kitchen with Appliances
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite
- Allocated Parking
Property Summary**VIDEO TOUR** DON'T MISS OUT!!! MODERN PENTHOUSE! Two bedroom eighth floor penthouse located in the heart of Sale town centre, yet in a residential area just off the main A56 artery road, Trident is only a short convenient walk to the town's shopping centre, major supermarkets and the numerous quality cafe bars and restaurants in the area.
Webside Reference: 14597
**VIDEO TOUR** DON'T MISS OUT!!! MODERN PENTHOUSE! Two bedroom eighth floor penthouse located in the heart of Sale town centre, yet in a residential area just off the main A56 artery road, Trident is only a short convenient walk to the town's shopping centre, major supermarkets and the numerous quality cafe bars and restaurants in the area.
Website Reference: 14597
The penthouse apartment is positioned on top of one of the existing three storey blocks to the rear of the main building. A contemporary white gloss kitchen is fitted with a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan included. Additionally there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower.
Entrance Hallway: Entrance door; electric heating; access to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen: Large wide picture windows with pleasant views; electric heating; flooring; fitted contemporary kitchen units; granite work tops; stainless electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over; integrated dishwasher; washer / dryer and fridge freezer.
Bathroom/WC: Modern white bathroom suite comprising panel bath with shower fitments and screen over; wash hand basin; low level WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiling; chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom One: Wide picture window with views; carpet; electric heating.
Bedroom Two: Wide picture window with views; carpet; electric heating.
OUTSIDE: Landscape entrance forecourt; allocated car parking space.
Sale is one of the regions most affluent boroughs and is a great base for commuters just 5 miles away from Manchester city centre which is easily accessible with a tram service leaving one of Sale's three stations every 12 minutes. The M60 orbital motorway is easily accessed and links into the M56, M62 and M6. Manchester International Airport is just 4 miles away.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
The Penthouses, Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Cheshire
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded