Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Greater Manchester42 Trident Apartments Ashton Lane, Sale, M33 6PS
£675 pcm( £155 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £778
- Modern Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Study / Hobby Room
- Fourth Floor Position
- Views towards Manchester city centre skyline
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Parking
Property SummaryA superb fourth floor modern apartment with: open-plan Living Room & Kitchen, 1 Double Bedroom, Study / Hobby Room and Bathroom/WC, which is situated at the popular Trident Apartments residential development, in the heart of Sale town centre.
A superb fourth floor modern apartment with: open-plan Living Room & Kitchen, 1 Double Bedroom, Study / Hobby Room and Bathroom/WC, which is situated at the popular Trident Apartments residential development, in the heart of Sale town centre.
This home at Trident apartments, offers a fantastic opportunity to reside in a contemporary city living styled, chic apartment located in one of Greater Manchester's most sought-after southern suburbs. The property is provided unfurnished with flooring, window blinds, a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath and a fitted white gloss kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including: oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, washer drier and fridge freezer. The property also benefits from electric heating and a mechanical air-flow ventilation system.
The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance area with entry access control; entrance hallway; open plan lounge / diner / kitchen, one double size bedroom, study / hobby room - suitable for a variety of uses and a bathroom with WC.
An allocated car parking space is provided.
Located in the heart of Sale town centre, on Ashton Lane just 'one-block' from the main A56 Washway Road, means this development is only a short convenient walk to the town's main shopping district, major supermarkets and numerous bars, cafe bars and restaurants.
The close proximity of Manchester city centre avails residence to a multi-cultural hub with a wealth of internally acclaimed theatres, museums, art galleries, cocktails bars, nightclubs alongside major high street shops, eminent designer shops and fabulous boutiques. Sale is also surrounded by a number other local attractions and amenities including; the Trafford Centre.
Trident Apartments is located just a short distance from the southern point of the M60 orbital motorway providing easy access to the regions motorway network. Manchester International Airport is approximately 4 miles away. Sale is also well served by the Metrolink, providing frequent services to and from Manchester and Altrincham.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 6 or 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium: One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted. All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through O’Connor Bowden. For all enquires and viewing appointments, please telephone the office.
Website Reference: 14039
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Trident Apartments, Ashton Lane, Sale, Greater Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded