Trident Apartments, Sale, Greater Manchester28 Trident Apartments Ashton Lane, Sale, M33 6PS
( £167 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £835
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Second Floor Position
- High-Gloss Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances – Dishwasher & Washer/Drier
- Allocated Parking - Residents Car Park
- Unfurnished with Flooring & Blinds
Property SummaryA superb second floor 1 Bedroom apartment situated ins a fantastic location in the heart of Sale.
A superb second floor 1 Bedroom apartment situated ins a fantastic location in the heart of Sale.
This property at Trident apartments, offers a fantastic opportunity to reside in a very popular contemporary city living styled apartment development in one of Greater Manchester's most sought-after southern suburbs. The property is provided unfurnished with laminate and carpeted flooring, window blinds, plus a range of modern fixtures and fittings including: bathroom with a shower over the bath, high-gloss kitchen units with integrated appliances including: a dishwasher and washer drier. The heating is electric and there are fixed double glazed windows for extra warmth and sound benefits. A mechanical air-flow ventilation system is also installed.
The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance area with entry access control, stairs and lifts to the third floor. Entrance hallway; open plan lounge / diner / kitchen, bathroom with WC and a double size bedroom.
An allocated car parking space is provided within the residents car park.
Located in the heart of Sale town centre, on Ashton Lane just 'one-block' from the main A56 Washway Road, means this development is only a short convenient walk to the town's main shopping district, major supermarkets and numerous bars, cafe bars and restaurants. The property is within easy access to Manchester city centre and the Trafford Shopping centre.
Trident Apartments is located just a short distance from the southern point of the M60 orbital motorway providing easy access to the regions motorway network. Manchester International Airport is approximately 4 miles away. Sale is also well served by the Metrolink, providing frequent services to and from Manchester and Altrincham.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently D
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download 28 Trident Apartments, Sale, Greater Manchester
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
Trident Apartments, Sale, Greater Manchester
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded