West Point, Wellington Street, Leeds City CentreWest Point Wellington Street, Leeds City Centre, LS1 4JT
( £253 pw )
- Property Details
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Available: Now
- Furnished: Furnished
- Deposit: £1,269
- 8th Floor Luxury Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Walk-on Glass Balcony
- Black Gloss Kitchen with Appliances
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Spectacular City Views
Property SummaryA fabulous 8th floor 2 double bedroom, 2-bathroom furnished apartment with balcony, secure parking and city views.
A fabulous 8th floor 2 double bedroom, 2-bathroom furnished apartment with balcony, secure parking and city views.
This contemporary apartment is situated within the popular West Point development and is well appointed with many desirable features including Spacious lounge with glazed doors leading to a walk-on glass balcony with city views and a black gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The development also provides a secure underground car parking facility with a private parking space, lifts and stairs to all floors and is serviced by a concierge reception.
The accommodation briefly comprises.
Entrance HALLWAY, open-plan LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN with glazed sliding doors leading to a walk-on glass balcony. A fitted KITCHEN finished in black gloss with a range of integrated appliances, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one with an EN-SUITE shower room and separate BATHROOM with shower over the bath.
The property has outside balcony space and a secure allocated car parking space within the residents undercroft car park.
Located on the popular West Point development in the heart of the city’s financial district and only a 2-minute walk from Leeds Train Station, this purpose-built apartment development is always in demand and considered to be one of the most sought-after developments to reside in Leeds city centre. The apartment building has an on-site Concierge service and under croft car parking facility. The property is also within the immediate vicinity of many popular bars, restaurants and shops.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The EPC band is currently C
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
Unless otherwise stated, the property will be offered with a fixed term 12 month assured short-hold tenancy agreement.
TENANT FEES & COSTS:
The rent asked does not include certain Fees & Costs. The following charges may apply depending on the property you select and your circumstances. They include:
• Full Tenancy Deposit: A refundable custodial Tenancy Deposit capped at no more than five weeks’ rent: £ POA.
• Tenancy Deposit Bond Premium (Optional): One off payment equal to one weeks rent: £ POA.
• Changes to Tenancy: A payment to change the tenancy when requested by the Tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, capped at: £ 50.00 or reasonable written costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination Charge: Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and ONLY if agreed by the Landlord, equal to the loss of rent from the void period: £ By Calculation.
• Late Rent Payment: For late payment of rent, a charge equal to 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed until paid, will be charged: £ By Calculation.
• Loss of Keys & Access Fobs: For the loss of Keys, Access Fobs or similar Security Devices, a reasonable written evidence-based cost will be charged: £ At Cost.
• Household Payments: There will be contractual clauses within the Tenancy Agreement for the Tenant to be responsible and liable for the payments of all Utilities charges; Communication Services; TV Licence and Council Tax, to appropriate third-parties for the duration of the contractual Tenancy term: £ At Cost.
RIGHT TO RENT:
• Right to Rent - O’Connor Bowden will arrange Right to Rent in the UK checks, which will be completed via our referencing agency before a tenancy can be offered or granted.
• All applicant tenants or occupiers at the age of 18 or over, must provide original relevant identification documents providing proof of identification and proof of residency at the point of submitting an application to rent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a viewing.
- Download Lettings Brochure for West Point, Wellington Street, Leeds City Centre
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Lettings, Management & Sales - Manchester and Cheshire
West Point, Wellington Street, Leeds City Centre
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded