SOLD: MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE – Southern GatewayMANCHESTER CITY CENTRE - Southern Gateway
- Property Details
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
- Send To Friend
- Off Plan
- Reserve with £5k Reservation Fee
- Guaranteed Rent for first year
- Fabulous Grade II listed Building Conversion
- Popular Duplex Apartments Available
- Private Courtyard and Parking
- 10 minutes from Manchester City Centre
A rare opportunity to acquire a unique piece of Manchester’s history!
***SORRY TOO LATE - NOW GONE!***
Let & Management by: O'Connor Bowden - 0161 833 3820
The Queens Brewery is an historic Manchester Landmark, built in 1861. The brewery was home to the famous Hydes Anvil real ales since William Hyde moved into to the property in 1899. Still a family-owned business, the brewery has now moved up the road to Salford to modern premises. As Hydes lives on, so does the Queens Brewery, a superb, Grade II Listed, example of Victorian Industrial Architecture. Currently undergoing conversion to a total of 73 individual properties comprising studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom duplexes, Queens Brewery offers a rare opportunity to acquire a unique piece of Manchester’s history. Spacious and well-appointed, the apartments have been formed from the existing brewery buildings with the exception of 4 newly built units, which have their own access from the central courtyard.
The properties are intended to be appointed as follows, which may be subject to change:
• Fitted carpets to lounge and bedroom areas.
• High quality Amtico flooring to high traffic and wet areas – hallways, kitchens, dining areas and bathrooms.
• Recessed ceiling mounted LED downlighters.
• Furniture pack provided – upgrades available to include small appliances and cookware ready to move in.
• High quality contemporary fitted kitchen units with stone composite worktops and inset stainless steel sink.
• LED cabinet lighting to worktops and pelmets.
• Island/breakfast bar units in selected apartments.
• Branded fitted appliances - hob, oven, extractor hood. Upgrades available to include fridge-freezer, dishwasher or washer/dryer.
• Premium sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch.
• Main bathrooms – WC, wash hand basin with vanity, 1500mm bath with overhead shower and folding screen.
• Full tiling to bath areas.
• En-suite bathrooms with WC, wash hand basin with mirror cabinet and shower cubicle.
External & Communal Areas
• Secure environment – fully gated community with electronic access control.
• Access intercom with cameras.
• Secure gated external car park with 73 spaces (available at additional cost)
• CCTV to car park, external grounds and internal communal areas.
• Communal satellite dish – subscription required for pay-to-view channels.
• Landscaped communal courtyard.
• Lift serving all floors.
Contact O'Connor Bowden | Property Investment & Development
SOLD: MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE – Southern Gateway
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may, however, be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: The property details have been produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide and do not constitute the whole or part of any contract. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, arising from the use of the details is hereby excluded